Our doors are open for you!
We are available for office and virtual appointments. Please call (843) 937-6890 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we may help find the best option for you.
Having been deemed an essential business, we have studiously examined and acquired disinfecting products, dialogued amongst our team, and prepared new protocols to keep our clinic as safe as possible for you and our practitioners.
To help us provide care for you during this unprecedented time, please comply with the following protocols:
- Wait for your practitioner to text you before entering the building.
- Wear a face mask.
- We cannot accommodate family members in the lobby or treatment rooms (unless you are a parent staying with your child during treatment).
- Unfortunately, we cannot see you in the clinic if you exhibit cold or flu symptoms. If you have a cold, flu or coronavirus, schedule a virtual herbal consult – herbs are incredibly effective for such conditions. If you think you have allergies, discuss with your practitioner prior to scheduling.
- Please reschedule if you have tested positive for covid within the past 14 days or have been around people with cold, flu or covid symptoms and have not yet had a negative covid test.
- Inform us if you have traveled or not been practicing social distancing so we can evaluate the safety of you coming in for a treatment.
We are grateful for you and doing our utmost to keep you safe. Thank you for choosing Blue Heron for your healthcare and wellbeing!
A few more things we are doing around the office to keep you safe:
- We continue our regular enthusiastic handwashing with the addition of extra disinfecting of frequently touched area and the air between patients and every chance we get.
- Plastic coverings on treatment tables and pillows.
- No blankets in use, but our table warmers, heat lamps and portable heaters will keep you warm and cozy!
- Running UV air cleaners at all times.
- Utilizing UV-ozone lamps in treatment rooms at the end of the day.
- Wearing masks at all times.
- Taking our temperatures daily and confirming we do not have symptoms as well as requesting that of our patients.