In Chinese medicine, the preceding season is when we can best prepare for upcoming health concerns. In general, and during this year more than ever, this is the ideal time to prepare your immune system for coronavirus, colds and flus we anticipate for fall.
So what can you do now? Start our simple and effective regimens today!
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate
Enjoy Summer’s natural remedies: watermelon, grapes, berries
Pick up concentrate trace minerals from Blue Heron to add to your water
Eat cooked foods (bonus hydration points for soups, stews and casseroles)
- Go ahead and start eating foods that strengthen your lungs:
- Enjoy our favorite adaptogens, all of which strengthen your immune system and lift your energy:
Reishi // Ling Zhi
Ginseng // Ren Shen
Astragalus // Huang Qi
- Make immune strengthening supplements part of your daily routine now:
Elderberry – you can pick up some of Goddess Ghee’s delightful elixir at Blue Heron
Yu Ping Feng San – enjoy pills, tincture or herbal tea from Blue Heron
- Diffuse essential oils that support your respiratory and immune systems, apply diluted oils to your chest, or combine with a cup of epsom salts for your bath:
Blue Heron’s Metal Element Blend
- Experience the health benefits of holistic care :
Acupuncture – strengthen your immune system, boost energy, relieve stress, resolve dampness and phlegm
Massage – calm stress, relax tightness, encourage your circulatory and lymphatic systems
Lymphatic Enhancement – Boost your lymphatic, immune and circulatory systems, open your sinuses and chest
Call us at (843) 937-6890 to schedule an office or virtual appointment to prepare yourself for the upcoming season!